Symphony Senior Living
About Symphony Senior Living
After 20 years of working with Seniors in both the US and Canada, Lisa M Brush founded Symphony Senior Living in 2008 as a way to provide superior care and service for seniors in the Canadian marketplace. Her vision was to provide comfortable and harmonious environments that serve seniors and their families. Born and raised in Canada, Lisa has spent her entire career in retirement living and is one of the most respected leaders in the industry. Symphony has an outstanding reputation for redefining senior living and providing leading edge care and service.
In each of our Symphony Senior Living communities, you will find well-appointed suites to make your own. Each property is very unique, but all hold true to the exceptional service and care that Symphony is renowned for.
Every Symphony Senior Living community includes:
- Common living spaces - such as comfortable lounges, cozy bistros and many incredible amenities
- Delicious fine dining options - everyday!
- Fun and engaging resident events - to help enrich your life and meet new friends
- Variety of suite sizes to choose from
- Neighbourhood options for every level of care
- Custom tailored service packages to suit your needs and desires
You can age gracefully and have more fun than you ever imagined, leave your cares behind and enjoy life!
Visit the website: http://www.symphonyseniorliving.com/