There’s nothing quite like Williams Lake Seniors Village ....Welcome Home
Our beautiful, modern community meets the needs of all our residents, whether they’re in living independently, require assisted living or in residential care. Here are some of the reasons we would like you to consider Williams Lake Seniors Village:
- Comfort: You’ll feel like you’re coming home. Williams Lake Seniors Village is like one big family. It’s still a small town, so the community plays a big part in the day to day operations, whether that’s through volunteering for an event or just coming by to visit a loved one.
- Amenities: Our amenities are unrivaled in both architectural beauty and design, that make the challenges of time a concern of the past.
- Our People: Our staff is top notch and highly thought of by residents and families. They are passionate, empathetic professionals who demonstrate a high level of integrity. They are motivated to provide the assistance our residents need, whether they’re living independently or in residential care.
- Recreation: We know social well-being is key to physical health, so we offer a variety of recreational programs and activities to keep our residents laughing, learning and having fun.
- Age in Place: Most reassuring to our residents is the ability to age in place. Through the ‘Age in Place’ model, we offer different levels of service in one space. It’s an approach many individuals and families find comforting. It’s ideal for couples as it allows them to remain in the same facility as care needs change.
- Independent Living is available for those individuals who lead an independent lifestyle and require little or no extra assistance.
- Assisted Living encourages independence, but provides assistance with the activities of daily living as required.
- Residential Care is for residents who need around the clock care. All rooms are private, and grouped into communities. Care staff is available 24 hours per day. All meals and snacks are provided
Call today for your personalized tour: 866-662-4969
Williams Lake Seniors Village has been viewed 54 times over the past 30 days (2965).