Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Welcome to The Wellesley!
Located centrally on Blanshard Street in Victoria, the Wellesley has for years been the focal point of many Victoria families and their retired parents. Originally designed for Independent Living only, in recent years Assisted Living suites have been added, enabling residents to receive the assistance required to remain independent.
Large, bright suites with full kitchens are a feature of the Wellesley. Amajesti copen space lounge welcomes residents and their guests.Gourmet meals are served in our diningroom with just the right touch; less than formal, but slightly more than casual.The Wellesley, truly is the epitome of living in style and comfort.
Independent/Assisted Living Suites
These are designed for residents who wish to maintain their independence, knowing assistance is available when they need it. Independent/Assisted Living residents need to be Self Directing, and they also need to be mobile (they may use walker and/or wheelchairs as long as they are able to transfer). This is ideal for couplesas well as singles.
- Independent suites are large one bedroom, and two bedroom suites with full kitchens
- All suites are well appointed and pleasingly decorated
- Bathrooms are large and are configured for easy access, with higher toilets in our Assisted Living facilities
- One-step emergency call bells in every suite:living area and bathroom.
- Residents bring their own furniture
Independent/Assisted Living Amenities
- A bright, elegant central diningroom
- Bistro gathering area, where residents and guests can enjoy abeverage and snack with family or friends
- Lounges and outdoor areas,including a spectacular roof-topgarden, offer gathering places or a quiet retreat
- Library and internet lounge
- Theatre and activity room
- Fitness Room
- Hair Salon
- Bus trips and outings
- Hobby room for activities such as woodwork
- The General Store is open for business,supplying fresh milk,bread,cereal and a variety of other items
- Freedom spa tub
- Care in the form of assistance with Activities of DailyLiving available. This may be through VIHA or other private agencies
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Call bells in each suite (bathroom and living area). Pendants available for Assisted Livingresidents
- Underground Parking
Independent/Assisted Living Entertainment and Activities
We provide the entertainment and activities; you decide what you wish to do. You are welcome to participate in as much as you want, or to take quiet time for yourself.It is your decision.
- Musical entertainment
- Fitness Classes and Tai Chi
- Billiards and pool
- Volunteer opportunities
- Bus Trips and outings
- Computer Education
- Board and Card Games
- Discussion Groups andTrivia
- Special event and seasonal celebrations
- Church Services
Wellesley, The has been viewed 62 times over the past 30 days (6222).