Tekoa Manor was built in 2002 and has 10 floors with 125 residential units. Each floor has up to 13 apartment units.
- 57 one-bedroom apartments
- 68 one-bedroom plus den apartments
- These units vary from 625 square feet to 960 square feet.
- Most of these units are rented at market value, while six are designated as rent subsidized units.
Our Tekoa Manor residence also features in-suite laundry facilities and central air conditioning on the top four floors of this building.
Tekoa Manor has laundry facilities and garbage disposal areas throughout the building and resident mailboxes are found on the main level of the building.
In addition, this building has two guest suites, which may be rented out to residents for their guests.All residents of Tekoa Manor are required to become members of Durham Christian Homes. Please complete a Membership Application and Waiting List Application form and submit them to our main office for review.
- Ownership / Sponsorship
- Durham Christian Homes Inc
Tekoa Manor has been viewed 37 times over the past 30 days (5410).