Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Information. Education. Support.
Welcome to TIPS!
The Integrated Partnerships for Seniors (TIPS) is a collaborative group of organizations that provide services and support programs for seniors in our community. We invite you to browse through our website to learn more about upcoming health events and resources that are available to seniors in our community.
- Foster partnerships between the care providers and care-coordinators, to improve continuity of service.
- Share professional development opportunities within the membership by engaging speakers with experience in the field.
- Updating membership of changes in programs and staff.
- Introduction and networking of representatives from each participating agency.
- Educate the community on services and supports available to seniors and how to navigate the system efficiently by aiming to provide one Health Fair quarterly.
- Bridge communication between government funded programs and other community services providers.
Note: TIPS members email addresses are not to be used for solicitation merging.
- Ownership / Sponsorship
TIPS, The Integrated Partnership for Seniors has been viewed 41 times over the past 30 days (10315).
|Common Amenities||Secured unit (ADL or Alzheimer care)|
|Visiting in-house Hairstylist|
|Day Services for Seniors|
|Suite Amenities||Wheelchair accessible|
|Health Care Services||Other external health care services arranged|
|24 hour registered nurse presence|
|Personal nursing care|
|Assistance with ADLs|
|Specialized alzheimers/dementia care|
|Visiting/in-house foot care nurse|
|Visiting/in-house occupational therapy|
|Assistance with bathing|
|Supplementary Care in Hospitals|
|Visiting/ in-house dental service|
|24 Hour Supervision|
|Palliative Services||Inpatient palliative care|
|Supportive Services||Supportive Grief Stress Counselling|
|Internet Services- In Home - Virtual|
|Linen, Towels, Laundry|
|Home Care Equipment|
|Visiting in Home Services|
|Mobility & Falls Prevention|