Utilities Included - Pet Friendly - Spacious 1 & 2 Bedrooms
Home Cooked Meals - 24 Hour Staff
Located in the peaceful Battle River Valley, the Town of Ponoka is the perfect retirement community. Offering all the necessary amenities, the hospitable and welcoming nature of those who call Ponoka home is all one needs to feel comfortable. Sunrise Village is located in a quiet, mature area of town, many of our suites provide beautiful views of the tranquil river valley. The exterior surroundings are complemented by the professionally designed and decorated interior spaces. From the graceful elegance of the main dining & tea room to the calm and quiet of the lounge and other amenity areas, such as the recreation room and hair salon Sunrise Village Ponoka does not disappoint.
The Village offers the following types of accommodations and supports:
- 2 (Supportive Housing) suites, each with two bedrooms and a full kitchen for independent seniors. One meal per day is included
- 44 (Independent Supportive Living) suites that are a mix of studio, 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom suites. These include a kitchenette and allow seniors to take full advantage of our dining and housekeeping services.
- 20 (Designated Supportive Living) studio suites that are filled through Alberta Health Services
- 1 Respite Suite for temporary or trial stays
- 1 Guest Suite for visitors to the Village
To request information or book a tour; call the Village at 403.783.3373 or e-mail Loretta.
Sunrise Village - Ponoka has been viewed 48 times over the past 30 days (4839).