Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Seton Villa offers affordable supportive housing and assisted living, encouraging residents to live as independently as possible. Applicants on lower income given priority in partnership with BC Housing. Assisted Living assessed and coordinated in partnership with Fraser Health Authority.
Supportive Housing – refers to housing that provides meals and housekeeping services, in addition to accommodation.
Assisted Living – refers to the provision of care services in addition to supportive housing.
At Seton Villa we provide:
- 24 hour staffing (care staff on site at all times). Staff can respond to any emergency situations that may arise, day or night.
- three meals per day (served in our dining room)
- weekly housekeeping (including bed change, suite cleaning, removal of garbage
- weekly laundry service (personal as well as flat linens)
- activity and recreation programs
- assistance with bathing, medications, dressing, monitoring (all as required)
- transportation (our own bus) for shopping, outings
- Ownership / Sponsorship
Seton Villa Retirement Ctr has been viewed 61 times over the past 30 days (2043).