Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Seton Villa offers affordable supportive housing and assisted living, encouraging residents to live as independently as possible. Applicants on lower income given priority in partnership with BC Housing. Assisted Living assessed and coordinated in partnership with Fraser Health Authority.
Supportive Housing – refers to housing that provides meals and housekeeping services, in addition to accommodation.
Assisted Living – refers to the provision of care services in addition to supportive housing.
At Seton Villa we provide:
- 24 hour staffing (care staff on site at all times). Staff can respond to any emergency situations that may arise, day or night.
- three meals per day (served in our dining room)
- weekly housekeeping (including bed change, suite cleaning, removal of garbage
- weekly laundry service (personal as well as flat linens)
- activity and recreation programs
- assistance with bathing, medications, dressing, monitoring (all as required)
- transportation (our own bus) for shopping, outings
- Ownership / Sponsorship
Seton Villa Retirement Ctr has been viewed 44 times over the past 30 days (2043).
|Health Care Services||Companionship/Friendly Visiting|
|24 Hour Supervision|
|Meal Delivery||Extra Fee|
|Assistance with ADLs||Extra Fee|
|Visiting/in-house lab service|
|Visiting/in-house foot care nurse||Extra Fee|
|Visiting/in-house audiologist||Extra Fee|
|Visiting/in-house optometrist||Extra Fee|
|Assistance with bathing||Extra Fee|
|Supportive Services||Social/recreational programs|
|Linen, Towels, Laundry|
|Tray Services||Extra Fee|
|Specialized Diet Accommodations||Extra Fee|
|Personal Laundry||Extra Fee|
|Visiting in Home Services||Extra Fee|
|Emergency Response||Extra Fee|
|Bath & Safety Equipment|
|Daily Living Aids||Extra Fee|
|Internet Access||Extra Fee|