Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Seniors are the fastest growing demographic group in Canada and represent invaluable community resources. At SCHC, we work tirelessly to provide our seniors with an accessible network of support services. This ensures our seniors are respected, maintain their independence and remain healthy members of our community. These programs include:
- Supportive Housing, providing seniors and vulnerable adults with assistance in activities of daily living such as personal care, light homemaking, and emotional support. Also, security check and 24 hour emergency response services are provided
- Adult Day Centre, serving seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, disabled adults and frail seniors who are socially isolated; the program provides respite/relief for caregivers, activities for seniors and transportation services
- Wheels-to-Meals Program, provides seniors with the opportunity to socialize and receive a nutritious meal; transportation is also available
- Intervention and Assistance Services, supporting and providing intervention to vulnerable and at-risk seniors and persons with physical disabilities and/or their caregivers
- Elderly Persons Centre (also known as the Pine Tree Senior Centre), a wonderful gathering place for seniors to enjoy interesting and creative activities and to make new friends.
- Ownership / Sponsorship
Scarborough Centre for Healthy Communities has been viewed 35 times over the past 30 days (10523).