Retirement Living at its Finest in the historic town of Port Hope…”
Ideally located in the picturesque town of Port Hope and conveniently located near the 401, Roseglen Village is a retirement community where you can enjoy all the advantages of independent living with the services you need. From the moment you enter Roseglen, you’ll be impressed with the elegant surroundings and warm, friendly atmosphere.
Roseglen offers a wide variety of suites and layouts to suit your personal preferences and needs. From a wide selection of studios to one and one-bedroom + den suites, there is something for every taste and budget in either our Atrium Suites or Garden Suites.
All styles of accommodation include:
- Heat, water, hydro and gas
- Central air conditioning in suite and common areas
- Free parking
- Emergency Response Call Bell System through Residence Telephone
- Monthly telephone service - long distance charges extra
- 24 hour security fire safety and monitoring service with Fire Alarm System, Smoke Detectors and Sprinkler System
- Emergency lighting in main common areas
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Blinds on windows
- Monthly basic cable television service with cable remote and basic black cable box
- Landscaping/snow removal in general common areas
- Building cleaning including all common lkiving areas, dining rooms, windows, etc.
- Ongoing repairs and upkeep of facility
- Monthly, quarterly and annual inspections and maintenance program
- Personal Mail Delivery
- Resident Newspaper Subscriptions delivered to door
Our monthly rates in the Atrium Suites and Garden Suites are very competitive and include many services as outlined in the Personal Services and Wellness Program.
There is an extra cost for a second person sharing any suite whether in the Atrium Suites or Garden Suites.
Roseglen Village for Seniors has been viewed 44 times over the past 30 days (3232).