Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Prince of Peace Manor is an independent and supportive retirement residence, located on the Prince of Peace Campus situated on 150 acres of beautiful green space on the eastern edge of Calgary.
With four different room types, Manor Residents live a relaxing lifestyle with exceptional food and dining services, onsite healthcare and recreational therapy, and access to a wide range of social groups.
Residents of the Manor have the option to participate in a wide range of social activities with others who share the same interests. Social Groups meet regularly at the Manor and include Art, Horticulture, Men’s and Ladies Lunch, Stretch Classes, Baking, Fitness, Coffee, Movies, Walking, Happy Hour, Birthday Celebrations, Bingo, and Bible Study.
- Tuck Shop and Pharmacy
- Hair Salon
- Communal Sunrooms
- Woodworking Shop
- Country Kitchen and Lounge for Resident and Family use
- Games Room
- Church Services held Sunday at 10:00 AM
- Bible Study and Pastoral Care
- Banquet Hall for Large Functions
- Room Service
- Free Resident Parking
- Transportation to scheduled outings
- 24 Hour Emergency Healthcare Response System
- 24 Hour on site Security
- 24 Hour on site Maintenance Staff
- Approved Home Care Service
- Ownership / Sponsorship
Prince of Peace Manor has been viewed 56 times over the past 30 days (2868).