The very best caregivers care for themselves as well. Respite care is an important part of care giving and PH makes the decision easy by providing expert care on a temporary basis for adults with physical and developmental disabilities aged 18 and older.
- Temporary accommodation is available to a maximum of 28 days per month. Advanced booking required
- Application and interview process and referral from Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) required
- All services required to accommodate a person’s personal daily living needs are provided
- Health status monitored; Registered Nurse oversees medication
- Transportation available to programs i. e. pool, life skills, recreation /activation programs
- Per Diem fee-for-service cost includes shared accommodation, meals, laundry and care provision
Participation House Markham has been viewed 25 times over the past 30 days (1253).