Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Opened in 1900 downtown by the Misericordia Sisters, the hospital moved to the West end in 1969 and formed part of Caritas Health Group in 1992. Today it serves a diverse urban community, providing care in 24-hour emergency, medicine, intensive care, surgery, mental health, and women’s health.
- Ownership / Sponsorship
- Covenant Health
Misericordia Community Hospital has been viewed 26 times over the past 30 days (10176).