Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
This first class retirement community is centrally located in a bustling neighbourhood, close to parks and transportation. Situated in St. Laurent on the island of Montreal, the Manoir de Casson provides a comfortable, secure environment, complemented by a variety of exciting social and recreational activities.
Independent/Assisted Living Suites
These are designed for residents who wish to maintain their independence, knowing assistance is available when they need it. Independent/Assisted Living residents need to be Self Directing, and they also need to be mobile (they may use walker and/or wheelchairs as long as they are able to transfer). This is ideal for couples as well as singles.
- Independent suites are large one bedroom, and two bedroom suites with full kitchens
- All suites are well appointed and pleasingly decorated
- Bathrooms are large and are configured for easy access with higher toilets
- one-step emergency call bells in every suite: living area and bathroom. Pendants are also available
- Residents bring their own furniture
- Ownership / Sponsorship
- Retirement Concepts
Manoir de Casson has been viewed 34 times over the past 30 days (10054).