Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Maeford Place is situated in downtown Quesnel, a town of approximately 10,500 people in Northern British Columbia.
Each apartment is over 500 sq ft and includes a full kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The building features common amenity spaces including dining and lounge areas, barbeque patio and a relaxing spa with whirlpool tub.
Maeford Place is a 36 unit assisted living residence operated under contract to the Northern Health Authority. Tenants are assessed for eligibility by the health authority and referred to inSite to arrange move in. The residence features these personal care and support services to assist tenants in their quest to continue living independently.
- Personal Care including assistance with activities of daily living and medication management
- A 24 hour staffing model / emergency response
- Lunch and Dinner every day
- Weekly housekeeping in your suite
- Weekly laundering of your sheets and towels
- Social and recreational program organized around the interests of the tenant population
- Monthly Tenant’s Council; a great venue for communication and tenant participation in decisions that affect community life
- Monthly Chef Club; an opportunity for tenants to meet with the Cooks and have input into the menu and special events planning.
- Ownership / Sponsorship
- inSite Senior Care
Maeford Place Assisted Living has been viewed 24 times over the past 30 days (5049).