Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Welcome to The Hamlets at Penticton -- A Community Where Health and Happiness are a Way of Life!
Imagine a place where each person (resident) can live a meaningful life and reach their own personal
potential through services that individualizes their own experiences.
The Hamlets at Penticton has proudly operated since 2008 serving the residents of the South Okanagan area and more specifically the community of Penticton.
In addition to the shopping, parks and restaurants that are close by, our community within a community offers so much within. With many amenities, activities and a staff that embrace health and happiness, there is no doubt The Hamlet community is the right choice for the person looking to find a community that can support them in their daily walk through life.
The Hamlets at Penticton recognizes that residents are also part of their larger community so relationships with families, friends and community links are encouraged and celebrated. Our staff members strive to meet the individual needs of each of our residents. We understand that all people experience life facing different challenges. While meeting these challenges, we believe that each resident is entitled to be treated with dignity, respect and support. At The Hamlets true health and happiness awaits.
The distinctive design of The Hamlets promotes socialization and offers necessary support to help each and every resident achieve his or her personal best. Our resident-centered care philosophy provides a focus on resident personal choice and dignity and creates a community where health and happiness are a way of life.
Some of the amenities include the following:
- Private rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 24 hr security
- Secured, landscaped gardens with trails, fountains, memory gardens and scenic views
- Many verandas and patios for sipping teas and relaxing
- Delicious, home cooked meals served in our full service dining rooms
- Guest meals and catering available
- Snacks and beverages available
- Modified menus for those on special diets
- Bus and/or scheduled transportation
- Recreational activities and outings for all levels of ability
- Fitness for young adults and seniors including onsite aquatherapy
- Concierge services – prescriptions, parcels, flowers, etc
- Housekeeping & Laundry services
- In-house hairdressing salon
- On-site health services including but not limited to dental services, physiotherapy services and dietician Services
- Regular Church Services
- Wellness clinic and programs
- 24 hour professional nursing staff
Hamlets at Penticton, The has been viewed 45 times over the past 30 days (5047).