Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Park Meadows Village offers seniors a high level quality of care with features that include:
- Fully wheelchair-accessible
- Common areas include TV and activity rooms, lounges, dining room, private family dining room and laundry room
- Outdoor areas include a landscaped courtyard
Park Meadows Village’s Designated Supportive Living program offers a unique alternative for people requiring care. Residents direct their own lifestyle preferences and personal care services. Caring compassionate staff assist residents on a 24-hour seven days a week basis. LPNs, assisted living workers, food services, therapy services and community care nurses work together with the residents to help them decide the best choices.
Key elements of this model of care are:
- Creation of a familiar, home-like environment
- Combining privacy of accommodation with the security of around-the-clock staffing
- Use of familiar household routines for resident activities
- Staff serve as role models to engage residents in activities
Admissions are coordinated by Alberta Health Services Regional Access Centre: (403) 388-6380 (Lethbridge) or (toll-free) 1-866-388-6380.
- Ownership / Sponsorship
- Good Samaritan Society, The
Good Samaritan Park Meadows Village, The has been viewed 38 times over the past 30 days (2394).