Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Gilmore Lodge is located on Gilmore Road beside Sugar Bowl Park in Fort Erie.
Features of the Home and Grounds
- space for 80 individuals, living in four houses, each with its own attractive dining room
- Town Square for social activities, entertainment and visiting
- barber shop/beauty salon, coffee/tuck shop, library and pub
- pets include birds and animals
- award-winning outdoor gardens and patios for your enjoyment, including the new Special Care Garden
- a dedicated team of staff, residents and their families, volunteers and Day Program participants keep the grounds of Gilmore Lodge in beautiful shape
- the Sugar Bowl Park is right next door for walks
- opportunities for you and your family to participate in meaningful activities as part of the team, according to your interests
- onsite Adult Day Service
- built in 1988
Applying and Admissions
For information about eligibility and admission, call the Community Care Access Centre at 905-684-9441 or 1-800-263-5480.
- Ownership / Sponsorship
- Regional Municipailty of the Niagara Region
Gilmore Lodge has been viewed 53 times over the past 30 days (879).