Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Earl Haig Retirement Residence - Coquitlam
Earl Haig Retirement Residence is a 50 unit supportive housing community for seniors. The property was developed, and is owned, by the Earl Haig Society. The Society has a strong desire to ensure quality housing with supports is available to the seniors of Coquitlam and surrounding areas. Earl Haig Retirement Residence is operated by inSite Housing, Hospitality and Health Services Inc. under contract to the Society.
The Residence features an array of supportive services that enable tenants to continue living independently without having to worry about cooking, cleaning or managing the upkeep of a home.
- Continental breakfast Monday through Saturday, served in the bistro
- Sunday brunch
- Lunch and Dinner every day
- 24 hour staffing, 7 days a week
- Weekly housekeeping in each suite
- Weekly laundering of tenant sheets and towels
- Social and recreational programs organized around the interests of tenants
- Monthly Tenant's Council; a great venue for communication and tenant participation in decisions that affect their lives
- Monthly Chef's Club; an opportunity for tenants to meet with the Cooks and have input into the menu and special events planning.
- Ownership / Sponsorship
Earl Haig Retirement Residence has been viewed 31 times over the past 30 days (5441).