Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
The Cridge Seniors’ Services
The Cridge Village Seniors’ Centre was once the BC Protestant Orphans’ Home that was built in1893. Today in its beautifully refurbished and expanded elegance, it is a 166,000 sq. ft. 77- unit Assisted Living seniors ’ residence and winner of multiple heritage design awards of excellence.
- 2 Nutritious meals daily–lunch and dinner
- Coffee and snacks
- Unit cleaning and laundering of flat linens
- Conveniently accessible laundry facilities
- Activity room, exercise room, library, computer lounge, The Grand Lounge, and floor lounges that allow for a variety of social interaction
- Therapeutic bathing spa
- 24-hour emergency monitoring
- Transportation for outings and shopping trips.
Some suites are subsidized through the Vancouver Island Health Authority and others are tenanted privately through the Cridge Centre. To book a tour or for any questions, please call or email Sarah Smith, Manager, Seniors’ Services (250)220-8567.
Cridge Respite Connect
Cridge Respite Connect is an online Respite and Resource database where families and respite care providers can access online profiles for the respective parties in a secure and private forum. This is a tool that will assist families in the process of finding respite care providers in the Capital Regional District. If you are interested in being part of Cridge Respite Connect, please contact Andrew Suttar, Respite Referral Worker for The Cridge Respite Resource Service.
- Ownership / Sponsorship
Cridge Village Seniors Ctr, The has been viewed 35 times over the past 30 days (4574).