Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Crest View Village, Creston, BC
Crest View Village is located in the small town of Creston, surrounded by orchards, with spectacular mountain views and one of the mildest climates in British Columbia. From the Village, it’s a short stroll to a variety of shops, restaurants and services and a quick drive to the Creston Valley Hospital. Creston offers something for everyone: enjoy quiet hikes on one of our many beautiful trails, spectacular birds and waterfowl at nearby Creston Valley Wildlife Management Area and fishing in Kootenay Lake.
Crest View Village is a seniors’ lifestyle community that provides independent and assisted living housing, hospitality and personal support services. Our Villages are designed for seniors who want a safe, rewarding and independent lifestyle, without the responsibilities of home maintenance.
Real Living at Crest View Village
For one affordable monthly fee, Crest View offers:
- Spacious studios and one- and two- bedroom suites
- Delicious, nutritious meals and snacks prepared by professional chefs
- 24-hour emergency monitoring
- 24-hour staff presence
- Daily organized social and recreational activities
- Complimentary shuttle bus
- All utilities, including electricity, heat, air-conditioning, water, sewer and garbage
- Ownership / Sponsorship
- Golden Life Management
Crest View Village has been viewed 39 times over the past 30 days (4380).