Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
Welcome to Chalmers Lodge, a Retirement Community for seniors since 1970. The Lodge is located in the most desirable area of Vancouver, and is close to all amenities, including shopping, medical services, public transportation, beaches and theaters. The view from balconies is panoramic and flower gardens around the lodge are comforting and therapeutic .The Lodge is registered under the Community Care and Assisted Living Act of B.C. and is recognized as most affordable among private pay Assisted Living Residences in Vancouver.
- Private studio suite with full bath, balcony, storage locker and panoramic view
- Nursing staff on site around the clock to provide assistance with emergencies, medications, and activities of dailyliving such as bathing, grooming etc.
- Coordination for medical and other professional appointments
- All three home cooked meals and other refreshments
- Daily/weekly housekeeping cleaning services
- Coordination for daily activities and entertainment
- On site clothing fashion shows by prominent suppliers
- Sight seeing trips once every week
- coordination for in town and out of town shopping trips
We invite you to speak with our residents or their family and friends about the quality of services they have and continue to receive at the Lodge. Some of our residents have resided at the Lodge for more than 15 years. You are also invited to speak with our staff members. A large majority of our staff have worked at the Lodge for more than 20 years. Call us at 604-731-3178 and ask for the Executive Director for more information.
- Ownership / Sponsorship
- Chalmers Foundation
Chalmers Lodge has been viewed 34 times over the past 30 days (2364).