Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
At Cedar Crossing, you have the freedom to choose the kind of retirement lifestyle you’ve been looking for. From the comfort of your private suite, you’ll have access to a full range of comforts and services you can enjoy with new friends and old alike. Delicious, professionally prepared meals are served in the dining room, and extra help is always at hand if you need it.
Cedar Crossing, in the heart of Simcoe, Ontario, offers a selection of 1-bedroom and studio suites. We are sure to have one perfectly suited to you.
Retirement Lifestyle Options
As a resident at Cedar Crossing, you choose the living arrangements best suited to their personal preference and needs. We offer:
- Independent Living
- Enjoy the benefits of private living as you always have, with meals served in a dining room and housekeeping services
- Extra in-suite help is available when you need it from our in-house care and service staff
- Enhanced Care
If you need extra help with the activities of daily living, you can have it with our Enhance Care services. Trained staff under supervision of a registered health care professional ensure you’ve got the extra help you need, when you need it.
Short-term stays are also available in the Enhanced Care program, so if you need a place to rest and recuperate, or a place for a short vacation, you can take one of our furnished suites and have access to the full range of services
Whichever lifestyle you choose, you have access to our broad selection of services:
- Caring registered staff available 24 hours a day.
- Emergency call system
- Two or three meals a day and all-day coffee, tea and snacks
- Private Dining area that can be reserved for special occasions
- Full calendar of social events
- Daily exercise and activities
- Shuttle services to/from special events and shopping
- Weekly housekeeping
A variety of amenities and activities:
- Salon and barbershop
- Fitness studio
- Library/computer room
- Games area
- Cocktail bar and tea lounge
Regular and planned events and outings for days, evening and weekends
Don’t wait – inquire today to get more information and register for your suite at Cedar Crossing, a new and welcome option for retirement living. Where you come first.
Cedar Crossing Retirement Community has been viewed 33 times over the past 30 days (10782).