Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
The Society is a registered non-profit organization largely consisting of volunteers who collectively carry out the functions described in the Mission Statement. The Society is governed by a Board of Directors who are volunteer selected from Society members in the area.
What Do We Do?
The Society strives to do the following:
- Promote the rights of people with Alzheimer Disease and related dementia.
- Provide information and education to interested parties.
- Support the delivery of local support programmes for individuals and caregivers affected by the disease.
- Provide support and funding for research.
- Advocate changes to legislation, programs and procedures of medicine, professional health care delivery agencies, care-givers and the general public.
- Ownership / Sponsorship
- Alzheimer Society Canada
Alzheimer Society of Sarnia-Lambton has been viewed 14 times over the past 30 days (1807).