Click here for provider contact information
Click here to visit this provider's website
North Rocky View Community Links provides various support services to people of all ages.Community Links serves and promotes the welfare of people in North Rocky View and ensures that all people have access to services, resources and opportunities they require to promote their well-being.The following services are available to seniors:
- Airdrie Senior Outreach Program (ASOP) provides educational presentations, workshops and Senior Connect training to the Airdrie community.
- Caregiver Support Group is a social support to caregivers caring for a senior .Educational resources and presentations will be offered in addition to opportunities to network and share challenges and successes with other group participants.
- Friendly Visiting is a program for seniors who are in need of companionship through social, recreational and supportive visits at the senior’s home or in the community.
- Senior Connect provides free education to community groups and caring individuals to help them identify the signs and symptoms of a senior at risk and how to reach the resources that are needed.
- Senior's Respite Care is dedicated to provide short term support to individuals that are the primary caregiver of an adult over the age of 65 and are faced with significant situational stress, fatigue or crisis.
Airdrie Seniors Outreach Pgm has been viewed 22 times over the past 30 days (4608).