The Printed Care Guide
- Permission based distribution
- In key senior places - senior centres, pharmacies,
- Over 200,000 Guides in Ontario and BC
- Supported by advertising in newspapers in distribution communities.
- Used by Central Access points (CCAC's, Health Regions etc.) because it is all-inclusive, handy purse size and easy to use.
The Careguide is permission based and is distributed through an extensive network including:
- Hospitals (Discharge Planning)
- Seniors' Housing and Care Providers
- Social Workers
- Seniors' Consumer Health Shows and Events
- Physicians' Offices
- Professional Advisors and Pharmacies
- Seniors' Centres and Clubs
We support the distribution of the Care Guide by advertising in Major Newspapers!
Features of The Care Guide
- Easy-to-use "purse size" format
- Colour-coded listing categories - the "Full Spectrum of Choice" from Home support to hospice and palliative care
- Placement on Area Map (Residences only)
- Comprehensive Index
- E-mailed "permission based" leads (With full page ads only)
- All listings included online
- Inclusion in digital online version of the Care Guide